Restaurant Review: Nanny's Pavillion (Bathroom)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Last week after one of the Jakarta fashion week show hubby picked me up and we had dinner at our favorite restaurant in Pacific Place called Nanny's Pavilion. I actually have mentioned about this restaurant on my fashion blog (we went there too after fashion week last year). The restaurant is famous for it's quirky design. They have a few restaurant branches and each branch has different theme to it, this particular one at Pacific Place Mall has "a bathroom" design.



We love this restaurant because they have a wide range of options on their menu, from their famous pancakes and waffles, to pasta, steak, baked rice, and sandwiches. We also love the fact that their price is pretty friendly for our pocket (we usually spent around IDR 120.000 - 150.000 for 2 main course + 2 drinks). And we have tried several of their different meals and we Love all of them! It seems that every time we ate there, all the food and drinks in their menu never disappoints. The taste is great, the portion is also great, fit for a satisfying meal :) So here is what we ordered :


I ordered Chicken Provence Sandwich (IDR 34.000)
I decided to try one of their sandwiches because it sounds great in the menu. I chose the chicken provence which comes with french fries as sidedish. The sandwich is stuffed with grilled chicken, melted cheese, and pesto sauce. The slightly grilled bread has a soft texture in the middle and a bit crunchy in the crust.
I personally think that this is quite a good sandwich, but maybe more suitable for breakfast, brunch or a light meal. I don't really recommend it for dinner because well ... it is a light meal anyway, so it's kinda so-so compared to the other menu, I just simply ordered the wrong menu for my dinner that day ;p 


K ordered Kimberly Green Spaghetti (IDR 39.000)
You can choose your pasta with this menu. K ordered spaghetti but you can always try it with other pasta such as Fettuccine. This yummy spaghetti comes with huge spiced sausages and served with pesto sauce. Love the sauce, it's heavily spiced but not too oily for my taste. The spaghetti itself is very al-dente, it's just perfect. We both love Nanny's pasta, all of their pastas are so yummy you can't go wrong with it.


We also order Arlene Stuffed Mushroom to eat together as Appetizer (IDR 32.000)
We LOVE this! Well to start it, we both are mushroom lovers so anything with baked mushroom (especially served with creamy sauce!!) are just.like.heaven to our mouth. Nuff said! - And this one comes with meatballs too inside the scooped-out mushroom (although we think the meatballs were a bit overcooked).


Then for Dessert I ordered Black Crunchy Caramel Waffle (I was really hungry ;p) - (IDR 29.000)
You can choose between waffle or pancake for this one, but I went with waffle because I simply prefer waffle than pancake when it's served with ice cream ;) The warm waffle is topped with frozen vanilla ice cream to create that "hot and cold experience". The crunchy crushed oreo and caramel syrup just add more oomph to this sweet delish :)


And for the drinks, I ordered Apricot Lemonade (IDR 19.000) and K ordered Blueberry Lemonade (IDR 20.000)
 The left one is the Apricot Lemonade and the right one is the Blueberry Lemonade.
I chose the Apricot one because apricot is not a common fruit here in Indonesia and I was in the mood for something exotic and  "new" so I ordered it and thought it taste as great as it looks. I do still prefer the Blueberry one though because it is more sweeter and has a familiar taste in my mouth.



Nanny’s Pavillon Bathroom
Pacific Place Unit 4/50-51
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav.52-53 , Sudirman, Jakarta Pusat


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS