THIS MONTH'S PURCHASES (PART II) :

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Continuing my previous post...
I forgot that I had 2 more new purchases of the month, so this post is like an additional post of my previous one.

The 2 purchases are: a zebra-print flat shoes and a black suede pointy flat shoes.

I know that i don't allow myself to purchase any expensive or branded stuffs these couple of months because i'm actually on a shopping ban since my credit cards bill are mounting ^o^
And I know i have spent money on the Mango sweater (discount price) and the turquoise necklace and black wide belt (both have a reasonable price and nothing above IDR 50.000), but in my defense I got these shoes in cheap price too so i think this is an exception ^o^
I bought them at Poins Square for only IDR 35.000 each! But they look like they costs IDR 50.000 and beyond so i think of them as a good bargain buy that you can't ignore ^o^

2 comments:

  1. yur check www.wondershoe.com..lucu2 deh flat shoesnya, ma www.akusukatas.com..lucu..lucu tasnya..me like it...kalo suka gaya2 tas yang rada klasik gitu (alias modelnya ga aneh2)- epi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoyaa??nanti daku lihat2 aah hehehe...
    Tp kan gue suka yg modelnya aneh2 pot hihihihi

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS