I got featured !

Friday, March 5, 2010

This week is quite exciting for me. My fashion blog Two Thousand Things got an award from fellow blogger Aik of Friends and Family. Check it out, Aik gave me several questions about myself that I have to answer so if you want to get to know me a little bit closer you can read all about it ;)

And now the highlight of today is: I got featured by the lovely Stacie from the review blog Simply Stacie! I'm so excited, my two blogs finally got the attention it deserved heehee.. :p



Check out Stacie's blog, I got a little interview there ^__^
Thank you Stacie for the wonderful attention and for all your help, success all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS