SLR Camera

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Last week my brother went home with a newly bought Canon SLR Camera!!
Hubby and I have been wanting an SLR Camera for these past few months but couldn't bear to spend the money on purchasing it because we still have lots of more important monthly expenses to pay.
But now we don't have to feel "i-wish-i-could-took-pictures-with-that-SLRcamera" anymore because now that my brother owns it we could just borrow it from him ^o^
He also bought a tripod and planned to buy the macro lens next week so it's like a complete ready-to-borrow camera package ^o^
I'm so happy I started taking pictures of everything. Although I'm far from professional but with the available tools I'm sure I could learn a lot.

My first attempts of the camera :









and some more...



and the camera :



^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS