Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come

Thursday, November 17, 2011


December 16 is the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011, a major event hosted by Nuffnang.com, Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community that currently has offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia. It is also a blogger community (which sadly isn't available yet in Indonesia).

The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is an event to celebrate bloggers and blogger communities. The event will have 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region gathered in one place which is the Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific.

Being a blogger myself I always appreciate events like this, where blogger communities thrive, building networks and making friends. Having a product review blog also makes me really appreciate Nuffnang, and wish that Indonesia will have Nuffnang too in the not so far future.

Okay, so these are my top 3 reasons why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011:

  1. Because I want to be a part of the community! - One of the thing of becoming a blogger is to have a community where we understand each other. Where we all have something in common which is: our love to write! It feels nice to be surrounded by people who have the same interest, it feels like you to something. And I want to have a taste of what it feels like to be a part of a bigger community, to know bloggers from outside your countries, and to feel what it's like to be a part of something big :)
  2. Because I want to be one of the first Indonesian bloggers to attend the event! - This is a majorly big event for Asia Pacific bloggers so of course I wouldn't miss it for the world. I love attending events to gain new experiences, new knowledge, and new friends. Networking is so important right now, it could only bring good to your blog. And I would also love to meet new friends and make new acquaintances so I can tell them about bloggers in Indonesia too. And it would be an honour for me to be able to come and experience the event and then share the whole experience in my blog!
  3. Because I want to party! - LOL. No, actually I just want to put on my best dress, go all out with hair style and make up, and feels like I'm ready to attend the Oscar night (well I think this event is similar to Oscar for bloggers ;p), and then have a nice gala dinner (I don't think I ever done gala dinner before ;p), and then chat and mingle with everyone because I imagine the event would be like a melting pot where there are many people from different countries gather together in one place >>> I believe we bloggers are all basically very chatty people ;)

Other reasons to attend the event? 
Well, aside from the free food (;p) I would also love to visit KL again. As one of my passion is traveling so a chance to visit KL again would be nice ^o^

The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

2 comments:

  1. Cool event, it will be great if you come and meet with bloggers all over asian ..

    i especially love the 3rd reason why you would want to attend to this event,,, Yes, we love to dress up and walk in the red carpet if we could,,hehe..

    is there some kind of award to be given at this event too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca,
    LOL, yes don't we all love to dress up and walk in the red carpet, so true! haha
    Thanks for stopping by! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS