Beautiful Lanterns

Friday, September 28, 2012

I always wanted a lantern. I'm not sure why but I always find myself attracted to lanterns, especially those hanging lanterns. They look beautiful with those bright colors and round shapes, those are my favorite types of lanterns. I also love the flickering lights that lanterns give. It's such a perfect ambiance especially for outdoor area. 


I always imagine that if someday I have a house with a big patio and a pool at the back I will definitely put up some outdoor lanterns and lit them up at night during barbecue party or when my family and friends came over for dinner outside. But then I imagined about how difficult it must be to put up a string of lanterns that must be connected to some electrical cords to keep the lanterns on. And that's when I realize that I must look for other alternatives. (Putting candles inside an outdoor lantern is not an option for me as it have higher risk of burning).

Luckily I was recently introduced to an online company that seems to have the perfect solutions for it. BatteryOperatedCandles.net offers beautiful solar lanterns in various shapes and forms. Yes, Solar lanterns means that they are solar-powered! How genius is that? An outdoor lantern that don't need cables or real candle! It would also look more great without ugly cables and cords hanging around all over the place. And it's hassle free too. All you have to do is put the lantern where you want it to be, and let the sun do the rest, and then when the night came it'll be ready to use!

Oh and did you know that outdoor solar lanterns are also windproof? At least that's what I read in the website. And they don't only offer hanging lanterns like the one above. They also offer more unique shapes of solar lanterns like these ones below:

This Outdoor Solar Tea Lantern is a combination between a lantern with a warm white LED that would create a luminescent "glow-in-the-dark" lighting, perfect for a stunning outdoor / garden lighting decor.


This comes in a set of 2 and has a built-in light sensor. I love the unique shape and the industrial feel, this would look great either hanged or put on top of table.


BatteryOperatedCandles.net does not only offer solar lanterns but they also offer other interesting items such as various shapes and forms of battery-operated candles (candles with no cables and no risk of fire is a must!), and other items such as LED votive, etc.. But if you ask me, this is my most favorite from the website:

It's an indoor-outdoor solar mosaic globe.
It's made of hand blown glass jar with exquisite blue mosaic detail that is beautiful just on it's own. 

It would sits beautifully outside under the sun.. and then at night it would turn into a beautiful lighting that creates a gorgeous pattern on it's surrounding:
Isn't it beautiful?

Okay, so now you know where to look at if you want these genius solar lanterns as well as some real-looking battery-operated candles, right? Let me know which are your favorites from the website..




1 comment:

J'Adore Fashion said...

Nice lamps...love the stained glass one!

xoxo
Stella

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS