Weekly Inspirations

Monday, July 16, 2012

First of all I decided to edit my previous post because when i re-read it I kinda think that it's a bit out of my style ;p Although this is my blog and I have the right to write anything in this blog and express my feelings but I felt uneasy and don't want to channel any negativity on my blog.. so yeah...

And now we have come to the Weekly Pinterest Inspirations post! I think I'm gonna make this a regular post series here because I love what Pinterest think I would love ;)

As I explained on my previous Weekly Inspirations post, Pinterest sends me email letting me know the pins that they think would interest me based on my personal pinterest board, and here are this week's choices...


Food:
  • Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers
                                                         Source: kblog.lunchboxbunch.com via Emilee on Pinterest


  • Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries
                                                         Source: jasonandshawnda.com via Luiza on Pinterest


  • Spinach and Tortellini Soup
                                                         Source: myfavoritethings-miranda.blogspot.com via Holly on Pinterest




Hair:
Love all of these hair styles !

                                       Source: hair.becomegorgeous.com via Joy on Pinterest


                                          Source: oncewed.com via veronika on Pinterest




Fashion:
Denim on denim with the addition of black, love this!
                                                    Source: sacramentostreet.com via Jessica on Pinterest



Right On !
Yeah, it is so right-on ;)
                                                                                        Source: Uploaded by user via j jump jennifer on Pinterest




So far I am liking all these pins that Pinterest recommends me based from my boards. If you don't know what Pinterest is, then join in and add me if you like ;)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS