I SPY: Pillow Case

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Whoa, sorry for the long absent (*punch self in the head*).. Been busy and focusing on my main blog which is my fashion/beauty blog Two Thousand Things .. Sometimes it's so hard to manage two active blogs while having other errands and tasks to do, phew.. but I'll try to keep up ;)

So anyway, I thought I just want to make a super quick post here.. I've been browsing the internet and found some cute and pretty pillow cases (!). I'm kinda in the hunt for new pillow cases for our future living room in our new pad. I already have some choices in mind but still not sure yet because we still haven't found the right sofa for our living room and I thought I would buy the pillow cases once we settled on the sofa. So wish us luck! :)

Meanwhile, here are some other cute and pretty pillow cases that I found online and drooled over:












 Which ones do you like?

To see my previous iSpy post about Stationary, click here.


1 comment:

Girl Lilikoi said...

Oh Im in love with the Wu + Wu pillows! SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing this hun! I had been looking for the perfect cushion for my living room


www.girllilikoi,com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS