Weekly Inspirations

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I have been on Pinterest for several months now and a few days ago I received an email from them, letting me know the pins that they think would interest me based on my personal pinterest board. And here's the pins of what they thought could be my inspirations...

                                                                                                       Source: rstyle.me via Emilee on Pinterest


                                                                                               Source: ginamarieskitchen.com via Holly on Pinterest


                                                                                             Source: desiretoinspire.net via Leah on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: sweetapolita.com via Joy on Pinterest


                                                                                             Source: abernathycrafts.com via Luiza on Pinterest


                                                                                          Source: livingathome.de via Marta on Pinterest


                                                                                              Source: abeautifulmess.com via Jessica on Pinterest


                                                                                                 Source: kenduncan.com via Tania on Pinterest


And I think they are so right! Most of their choices for me are right up my alley. I love these pins and these can simply be such an inspirations for me. Pinterest really made my day ;)

If you want to follow me and see my boards on Pinterest, click here !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS