Summer Time is Near

Friday, May 4, 2012

Hooray, summertime is near!

Let's welcome the sunshine, clear skies and lots of outdoor activities! After months of gloomy rainy days (which I also like), it’s time to embrace the warmth of summer. We can expect beach party invites or just a lazy picnic in the park.

I can’t wait to go out and spend time at the park where we can just have a little picnic and just relaxing, enjoying the ambiance. I usually go to a small town nearby, about an hour drive, to a beautiful public garden with abundance of grass and tall old oak trees, lots of lush greenery and fresh air galore. It helps to have some quality time-out from the hustle and bustle of the city life.

It’s best to pack lightly, just a couple of sandwiches and sodas, and also your personal items. And don't forget your sunglasses; it's a must-have item if you want to do some outdoor activity.


Speaking of sunglasses, I have quite a collection of them, although some of them are actually pretty worn out from constant abuse ;) I always try to wear sunglasses almost on every outdoors occasions. But because I need to mix and match with my outfits, I need some array of shape and sizes for every occasions.

One of my favorite website to look for stylish sunglasses is WarbyParker. They always have many beautiful collections of sunglasses, and they have a “buy a pair, give a pair” campaign in which for every pair of sunglasses they sell, they will provide another pair for someone in need. Now this is the kind of company that you want to spend your money on. And where you can shop without feeling the guilt (because you know you did something good when you bought that sunglasses ;p).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS