You know how pricey it is to visit a hair-dresser nowadays, right? Especially if you just want to trim your hair or cut the split-ends, there's no way I would pay for an expensive price for something that the hair-dresser would do in 10 minutes ^o^ I only go to the hair-dresser if I want to cut my hair into a different shape or style, or maybe to color it, but not for the 10 minutes hair trim. But then again, sometimes you DO need the trim to make your hair stay healthy and beautiful, or you DO need the trim to keep the hair style from looking awry. So there goes the dilemma..
But wait, now there's an answer for that dilemma. It's called: Crea Clip.
I knew about Crea Clip from several blogs that raved about it, I thought this is just what we need! Crea Clip is a hair-cutting tool (or guide) that you can use at home to cut your own or others’ hair. Very useful and easy to use.
And then I received a Crea Clip to review myself (!)
Every Crea Clip include a set of two sizes. The smaller size is great for bangs and trimming men’s hair, while the larger & curved size is great for long hair and layering. With both in the set you can create unlimited hairstyles. In the package you can also found a "How-To" pamphlet so you'll know what to do with them. There's also an instruction on the package to visit their website to see detailed "How-To" videos.
I tried the smaller (blue one) to trim my bangs because I just got a free hair-cut at Sunsilk Hair Studio a few weeks ago so I don't need a hair trim yet. By reading the pamphlet first and then log on to their website to check out the videos I find them so easy to use and the explanation are very user-friendly. Just like they say in their website, all you have to do is just Clip, Slides, and Cut!
The level on the middle of the Crea Clip helps me to position it so that I know the cuts will be straight or in proportion.
I actually holding it wrong, the rotating leveler (that little water-pass in the middle of the CreaClip) should face your face when you cut your hair by yourself so you'll know the approximate position. If you are cutting other people's hair then the leveler should face the front like the photo above.
The CreaClip can save money because you don't have to pay expensive hair-trims (or even hair-cuts!) anymore. And it will save you from the hassle of traveling and waiting at the hair dresser too. Crea Clip is also perfect for those who are not physically able to go to a salon, and also to cut your children's hair (you know how fast their hair grows, especially bangs). And it can be used for any type of hair.
I also saw a few videos on their website that makes Crea Clip more than just a tool to help you trim your bangs. With the Crea Clip set you can do maintenance between cuts, do a layered style or a blunt bob, or even create your own customized hair style.
A set of Crea Clip is now on SPECIAL PRICE for $29.99 (original price was $39.99), comes in a set of two sizes. International orders are accepted too!
You can see / read more review of me using the CreaClip as a hair cutting tool/guide to cut and trim my hair here.
One lucky reader of my blog will win a set of Crea Clip as below, courtesy of Crea Clip !
Please pay attention to The RULES before you enter.
(To be eligible for this giveaway contest you MUST do the MANDATORY below. You only need 1 Mandatory entry to enter, but you could also have Additional entries to maximize your chances, please remember to leave each entry in a separate comment box or it won't be counted)
To ENTER (MANDATORY) : Please write in the comment box below this post: Tell me why you need a Crea Clip or why you want to win this Crea Clip. (1 entry)
For Additional entry (put each entry in a separate comment box) :
- Follow CreaClip on Facebook, leave your name / facebook id (2 entries) - put each entry in a separate comment box
- Follow Tigerlily's Book with Google Friend Connect (must be a visible follower). Look for it in my sidebar. (2 entries)
- Go to CreaClip website, take a look on the instructional videos, then come back here and tell me which video did you like best? (2 entries)
- Follow me via RSS Subscriber or Twitter (find links in sidebar) -- tell me your id or email. If you're already a follower tell me your id/email and which subscription are you using. You can find all subscription links at the right side bar. (1 entry for each subscription - put in separate comment box)
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back here - leave me the link. (1 entry for each time you tweet)
- Add my link to your blogroll (give me the link where you put it). (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here, leave the URL of your post in a NEW separate comment box. (3 entries)
- Comment on my "Top 10 World's Best Resorts with Wildlife Views" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Comment on my "Imaginary Room Decorator" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Comment on my "My Top 5 Glee Songs from Season 2" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Grab my badge and post it in your blog's side bar or homepage (find my badge in the side bar, just copy the html provided and paste it in your blog), don't forget to give me the link. (3 entries)
NOTE : Remember to include your email in the comment box so I can reach you if you win.
Your entries will be visible after my approval so All entries that does not apply with the rules will not be counted and I will not published the entry!
This giveaway will end on AUGUST 17, 2011 at 24:00 pm.
Yeah baby, this giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE!
Yeah baby, this giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE!
Winner will be announced here on August 18, 2011.
I will use random.org to pick the winning number. If the winner does not respond within 48hrs then I will have to choose another winner and will announce it again in my blog. Good luck to everyone! ^__^