Photo Inspiration: Ferris Wheels

Monday, July 4, 2011

Giant FerrisWheels have always been my favorite photographs, especially when it's done in vintage style photography (in case you didn't know, I love everything vintage). There's something about big ferris wheels that made them very photogenic. I planned to photograph the ferris wheel in Batu Secret Zoo when I visited it a few months ago but didn't have a chance because we were in a hurry and it was raining. And I didn't photograph it with my iPhone too because I totally forgot about instagram back then!

So anyway, let's just enjoy some photographs of them now, shall we? ;)


(Clicking the picture would lead you to the picture source)

2 comments:

  1. lucuuuuu.. ternyata ferris wheel bisa jd objek foto menarik jg ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yellow! :D
    thank you for visiting and dropping some comments to my blog :D
    Good news, I love how you write. So interesting.
    Bad news, the jeans I wanted have no more stock of my size. :|
    Hahaha.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS