I'm a very skinny girl, and have been trying to find a way to gain more weight because trust me, I already eat A LOT (ask my husband), I drink milk frequently and I eat plenty of snacks too. But my weight is always on the same number, sometimes it slides up a number only to slides down again the next day. I figured I might have a very fast metabolism system in my body.
But then I saw some products from GNC that are meant to help gain weight. You know GNC, right? It is the largest global specialty retailer of nutritional products; including vitamin, mineral, herbal and other specialty supplements and sports nutrition, diet and energy products. GNC sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science. By the way, March is National Nutrition Month for those living in US so it feels just right if we talk about nutrition this time.
If you visit the website you can search by what you need or by ingredients or by product types. One of the products recommended for weight gain is this CytoSport Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake that comes in different flavor such as Chocolate and Strawberries n Creme. Sounds delicious! The packaging is kinda cute too :) But what's more important is the nutrition inside it!
This Muscle Milk Nutritional Shake has excellent sources of 20 vitamins and minerals:
Nutrition FactsServing Size 1 bottle(s)
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 120.00
Total Fat 13.00 g
Saturated Fat 6.00 g
Cholesterol 10.00 mg
Sodium 240.00 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11.00 g
Dietary Fiber 1.00 g
Sugars 6.00 g
Protein 27.00 g
Phosphorus 250.00 mg
Magnesium 100.00 mg
Calcium 250.00 mg
Iron 4.50 mg
Vitamin A 1250.00 IU
Vitamin C 15.00 mg
Vitamin D 100.00 IU
Vitamin E 7.50 IU
Thiamin 0.38 mg
Riboflavin 0.43 mg
Niacin 5.00 mg
Vitamin B-6 0.50 mg
Folate 100.00 mcg
Vitamin B-12 1.50 mcg
Biotin 75.00 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 2.50 mg
Iodine 37.50 mcg
Zinc 3.75 mg
Copper 0.50 mg
Chromium 72.00 mg
Checking on the nutritions in what you consume everyday is quite important because when you know the real facts, you can watch what you eat without giving up your favorite foods. There's also a product from GNC which is the Perfect Portions Food Scale + Nutrition Facts that can help track your total daily intake. It gives you detailed information about portion size such as "how many calories are there in a bowl of chocolate flavored cereal?".
This Food Scale + Nutrition Facts easily and accurately track the nutritional values of everything you eat. So whether you’re watching calories, carbohydrates, sugar, or sodium, set your goals and take control with the Perfect Portions scale!
GNC has stores all around the world and they have a wide range of nutritional products that can benefit you and your family no matter what your condition or goal is. Check out their website to see the nearest store from your location (look for "Change Region" sign on the left bottom of the page).
I am cooperating with GNC Live Well to give one of my lucky reader a $100 GNC Gift Card!
Please pay attention to The RULES before you enter.
(To be eligible for this giveaway contest you MUST do the MANDATORY below. You only need 1 Mandatory entry to enter, but you could also have Additional entries to maximize your chances, please remember to leave each entry in a separate comment box or it won't be counted)
To ENTER (MANDATORY) : You must Follow GNC marketing Director Jeff Hennion (leave your ID) AND Like GNC on Facebook (leave your ID). (1 entry)
For Additional entry (put each entry in a separate comment box) :
- Follow GNC via Twitter (leave your ID). (2 entries)
- Visit GNC website, take a look around at the store and then come back here and tell me in a comment below 1 or 2 items that you would choose if you win and why.
- Follow Tigerlily's Book with Google Friend Connect (must be a visible follower). Look for it in my sidebar. (2 entries) - put each entry in a separate comment box
- Follow me via RSS Subscriber or Twitter (find links in sidebar) -- tell me your id or email. If you're already a follower tell me your id/email and which subscription are you using. You can find all subscription links at the right side bar. (1 entry for each subscription - put in separate comment box)
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back here - leave me the link. (1 entry for each time you tweet)
- Add my link to your blogroll (give me the link where you put it). (3 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here, leave the URL of your post in a NEW separate comment box. (3 entries)
- Comment on my "Tuesday Decor Ideas: The Terrace" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Comment on my "7 Unique Ordinary Things For Gift Ideas" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Comment on my "Weekend At Snowbay" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Comment on my "Tuesday Decor Ideas: Laundry Room" post in this blog. (1 entry)
- Grab my badge and post it in your blog's side bar or homepage (find my badge in the side bar, just copy the html provided and paste it in your blog), don't forget to give me the link. (3 entries)
NOTE : Remember to include your email in the comment box so I can reach you if you win.
Your entries will be visible after my approval so All entries that does not apply with the rules will not be counted and I will not published the entry!
This giveaway will end on March 28, 2011 at 24:00 pm.
Yeah baby, this giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE !
Yeah baby, this giveaway is open for WORLDWIDE !
Winner will be announced here on March 29, 2011.
I will use random.org to pick the winning number. If the winner does not respond within 48hrs then I will have to choose another winner and will announce it again in my blog. Good luck to everyone! ^__^