Dive into the season’s sexiest swimwear with Express

Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.

To most of you, spring is almost here. Think of sunny weather, no snow, and swimwear!  Hooray for swimming season, it's been so long since I last wore my swimsuit. If you ever need a new swimsuit head on over to Express because they have the Express Spring 2011 Swim Collection! I love browsing their women's swimwear because their collection is pretty great. They have bikinis, two piece swimwear, or even string bikini. The swimwear line has gorgeous styles that would be perfect to either lounge by the pool or take a dip on the beach.

My favorite is this one:

Since I love colors so this one particularly grab my attention. If this is not your style, worry not, because at Express Advertisement you can shop bright solids, graphic prints, reversible style, nautical-inspired striped or sleek metallic styles. They even have swim shorts available for men. And while you're there you can also browse for accessories since Express also has spring essentials including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats, both For Him and For Her.

 

Now this is the important part: You can sign up for Express e-mails for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards !!

All you have to do is sign up to Express e-mail and you will automatically have the chance to win a $200 Gift Certificate from Express! Don't forget to read the sweepstakes rules first, and Good Luck! :)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS