Where to shop for Custom Gifts and Tshirts

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am in need of some gifts right now.
I have browsed some of my favorite places to shop for gifts including those custom design stores. These kind of stores are unique. It's where you could personalize an item to match your personality or hobbies, and it's always a great place to browse gifts. What could be a better gift than a personalized ones, right?

They usually have a wide array of themes and designs to choose from, and once you find the design you want, you can choose from a lot of palettes to print your design on. In most cases you can choose to print it in t-shirts, baby clothes, bibs, underwears, totebags, mugs, drink bottles, cards, pillows, aprons, even clocks!
All you have to do is find yourself a very nice design that you really want. And if you don't find any design that you like there, you can just upload an image of your own!

Speaking of custom tshirt , I think CafePress probably has the most abundant designs, from sports tshirts to funny quotes, movie tshirts, etc. They even have a blog called Death by T-Shirt ! My personal favorite is the the retro vintage design, just like these ones:

How 'bout that? Of all the custom design store out there, CafePress probably has the world's largest collection of users-designed products. I once ordered something personalized from a similar store but they don't have as many designs as the ones on CafePress.

And I also found these cute pillows while I'm browsing there, just incase any of you needs any new pillows ^o^ :

Aren't they an eye-candy? I decided I want these cute pillows to adorn my future sofa on my future apartment. I mean, look at that, how cute are they? They're gonna look cute if paired together too. I love chandelier. And i love pink. 'Nuff said.

Oh and speaking about the gifts that I was looking for, I think I found one. How 'bout these printed journals? They look fabulous for gifts, don't you think? Hmm, the soft colorful journal on the left looks perfect for a gift while the Kitten Reflection journal on the right would be perfect for myself ^o^ haha.. Oh how i love personalized items..

What do you think? Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS