SITE-WALKER: Cute CookBook !

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I used to have a post about food or cooking (or "me learning to cook") but I don't know why I never post about that again. I rarely cook nowadays but I still collect recipes and browse food blogs on the internet but never really had the chance (or the "will") to cook again ^o^
Maybe someday I'll re-publish those food/cooking posts but in the mean time I want to share you about something I found through blog walking the other day.



I found these really cute recipes with adorable prints on Gramma's Cook Book website. The blog owner, Marcia is the one behind this really brilliant idea. All those recipes images on her blog are actually recipe papers that you can download and print to make a recipe book out of it!
If you wanna add recipes of your own into that cute decorative pages Marcia also has some blank templates that we can use and print as our own recipe scrap books. Isn't she a really generous lady or what? I love her blog! And I love collecting her recipes.
All of her graphics are free but ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE only! And that is fair enough. Let's start making a cookbook! ^__^













2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuri

    I don't mind at all if you share my blog. It means i get to share it with that many more people.
    Please come visit me again, I will start sharing again as soon as i can get my blog to allow me to upload pictures and links. You have a very cool, informative blog too! If you don't mind I will add a link to your blog on mine as soon as I am able.

    Hugs
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with us marcia!
    I'll be adding your blog on my blogroll too ^__^


    Thanks a lot!
    YURI

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS