Ever since I found out that blogging could actually makes money and help pay the bills I always search for new ways to make some extra money to fill in my paypal account ^o^ One of them, tried and tested, is Sponsored Tweets.
Sponsored Tweets is where you could get paid by tweeting sponsored texts. Basically it's a platform that helps you monetize Tweets created via Twitter. Signing up is easy with no hassle and I already got money in my account, it took only 2 - 3 days for me to start making money :)
Although this kind of program might work differently with different people but if you decide to try it then just click below button:
Up next is a giveaway that you might be interested in..
ModBlog is having a Giveaway from her etsy shop cocorosecouture. The prize will be either one necklace or a headband from her shop. Here are some of my favorite necklaces from her place:
I know you'll love it too. Go here to enter her giveaway.
And for this week's Inspiration picture..
Chelsea Ann of Itty Bitty Birdy blog found these cute amazing vintage tear-outs from old National Geographic magazines! I mean, look at it, it's really vintage! Oh how I love vintage things..
These photos were taken at Bekonscot which is probably the oldest original model village in the world.
Please also check out Chelsea Ann's blog, it's full of wonderful silliness (in her own words) of vintage fun! I love browsing her blog :D
And here's a pic of some of my favorite things that you can found on my bedroom ^o^
- a purple hair barrette with flower detail which I'd like to wear to semi formal events
- a fluffy and flurry pink hair fastener which is my favorite hair fastener that I wore almost every day
- a lovely embroidered tissue holder that I got from a wedding souvenir which is always on my bag
- a pink small nail clipper with hearts print which I got in Thailand
- and a tiny bag of white pearlies which was originally a necklace, it broke and I don't have time to repair it yet so it just sits on my dresser table for now.
There you go, random things I'd like to share with you this week.
Hope you had a great week! :D