Sweet smelling "SWEETLY YOU" (review)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Great Gift for: all the lovely ladies in your life.


I am always in need of a sweet smelling body lotion. Well, who doesn't, right? ;) But not all body lotions are the same. And most importantly, not all body lotion passed my "test". Not only it must smells good but it also has to be hydrating and moisturizing. The texture must not be sticky and the scent has to linger for at least a few hours too. And not many body lotion I've tried ever passed my list. But it all changed when a package came from Sweetly You.





They sent me a package of one 4oz Body Lotion in New Romance and a 3.5oz original Jelly Belly in Very Cherry. I like the unique idea of combining a sweet smelling body care product and a sweet snack, I think it would make a very nice gift parcel to someone you love.

Sweetly You offer bath and body products with over 50 delightful fragrances. Their price is affordable with a low flat rate shipping and they offer gift packages as well as individual products.

Back to the body lotion, after using it for more than a week I finally decided that the body lotion passed my "ultimate body lotion test". This premium body lotion smells wonderful, the texture is not sticky at all, it absorbs quickly to the skin, it really hydrates and moisturize my skin and what I love most about it is the sweet candy-like smell is very long-lasting! I could still smell the sweet wonderful scent for hours and hours, I practically find myself sniffing my own skin every few hours because I love how my skin smells ^o^. Caution: This could cause you falling in love with yourself ;p



The Jelly Belly they sent me is a very nice addition, of course it doesn't last as long as the lotion because me and hubby love the cherry flavor so much we practically eating it out of the bag til the bottom of it ^o^

There are a lot of other packages to choose from so it's an easy way if you wants to send gifts to your loved ones, you can customize the scents of your choice or the jelly belly flavor that you like. Or you can buy the products individually if you want. They have bath and body care products from Bath Salts, Moisturizing Bubble Bath, Spray Lotion, Sugar Scrub, Butter Cream, Bath Butter and Perfume with many scents to choose: from Blushing Rose, Bubble Gum, Caramel Apple, Chocolate Mint, Cotton Blossom, Gardenia Lily, Juicy Cantaloupe, Pomegranate, and many other scents!



Sweetly You also offer perfumes in atomizer, travel size container or in a bottle. And I love their perfume bottles! It's a classic style perfume bottles which looks vintage and perfect for gift! I'm telling you, the bottled perfume will look magnificent in your dresser:


So, for a quality bath and body products that's perfect for gift-giving head on over to Sweetly You. From products price as low as $3.16 to a package for as low as $5.99 this is the shop that will make everyone smile.



DISCLAIMER:
Many thanks to Sweetly You who gave me the product(s) to be reviewed however I did not receive any form of payment for this review and this is written based on my own or my family's honest opinion (other people opinion may vary). The only compensation I received is the free product(s) provided by the sponsor for review purpose only. This compensation DOES NOT influence my opinion in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS