Looking for Sponsors for February Love Campaign

Friday, January 15, 2010


To welcome Valentine's Day Tigerlily's Book will be having a blog event with a "Love" theme in February so I am now looking for sponsors with any products that have a romantic theme, a valentine-related or love-related gifts to feature!
Product could be gift ideas for your loved ones such as candles, beauty or bath products, accessories or anything red/heart/pink, etc.. you get the idea.. :p just keep it Family-Friendly!


So if you are interested in participating and promoting your products to international viewers, please send an email to
yuri.kristi at gmail dot com


NOTE:
I only accept Product Review so you must provide me a product to review.

If you want to do a Giveaway-only, I will accept that too (under special conditions).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS