Some Inspirations for you!

Monday, November 23, 2009

I found this on ittybittybirdy's Flickr page, it's so cute and it's pastel hue !
One word: Ah-Mazing!!

It's a Candy Colored World for ME! by ittybittybirdy.
1. Lula-May, 2. Untitled, 3. ice-dream, 4. Entry into Dariannes baby book........., 5. Fleer's Dubble Bubble Gum ad, 1960s, 6. Ich mag sie...., 7. Lauren's Room, 8. Siri Tollerod in Vogue Italia Aug 08 (Beauty) 2, 9. Candy Land, 10. Cupcake Carosel, 11. Vintage Koeda Grandparents House, 12. New Studio, 13. In the Land of Macaroon Cream Cakes~~~ 014, 14. The Spirit of Giving Giveaway!, 15. It's almost time,, 16. Annie the Birthday Mushroom, 17. Untitled, 18. ., 19. Aqua & Pink Crinoline Hazel Atlas, 20. My journal cover, 21. Mushroom House: Pink (side view), 22. hand washables, 23. Untitled, 24. Retro Mania! ~ Frosty O's & Flakes!, 25. Adorable Pony Necklace


This collage set was made by ittybittybirdy.
Ps: Don't forget to enter my currently running giveaways! You can find the links on the side bar or on top of the page.

2 comments:

  1. The ice cream is an inspiration, alright!! In a BAD way--I'm trying very hard to lose weight, and all it takes is a picture of ice cream to make me "fall off the wagon"!! (so weak....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog )
    http://cb8isesb.com my blog

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS