NachoMamaTees Review

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Tee-shirt could say so many things. That's why I always love slogan tees or tees with funny or edgy designs. My hubby loves it too (I don't know if it's because of me or not ^o^).
Anyway, a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to review a t-shirt from NachoMamaTees. And how i love the website! As I told you earlier, I love these kind of tees! It needs a long time for me to choose which tees are my most favorite since there are many options and they all have quite awesome designs. Because they have more options in Men's section so I decided to let hubby choose his fave. It took him quite a long time too to decide until finally me and hubby agreed to choose this cool Tuxedo shirt to review.



Honestly, at first I was a bit worried about the print quality of the t-shirt because I have had several experiences where I bought some t-shirts with prints that end up damaged, frayed or worn-out just from one laundry cycle. But then the t-shirt came, I rub the prints on the t-shirt with my fingers to test the quality and feels a bit convinced but still not sure. So I threw it to the washing machine and tadaa...! the tee came out as good as new!
It has been more than 2 weeks now since the tee first arrived at our house and it STILL as good as the first time we received it!! I'm really happy with it, the tee has passed my washing machine test!

So now I have full trust with NachoMamaTees, not only the fabric is comfortable to wear, the quality is beyond my expectation too. The tee is not too thick nor too thin. Not to mention they have many styles and designs to choose from.

Hubby loves to wear it too, it's his most favorite tee now. It goes like this: He wears it today, I'll wash it tomorrow and iron it the day after, and then he'll wear it again on the 3rd day. So basically he wears it every week ^o^

And he's not the one who loves it, I love it too! I love the design, the quality, and the way it falls nicely on the body (not stiff), and the color is great too, it still as bright as the day it first arrived, even after repeated laundry cycle.

Now here are several of the designs which I love:


If you're a guy or if you wanna buy something for your guy then visit NachoMamaTees, your guy would surely love it!
Oh and we'll be having a Giveaway soon. NachoMamaTees will give one lucky Tigerlily's book reader a free t-shirt! So stay tuned and come back soon! ^o^ Or better subscribe as my follower so you won't miss out on the Giveaway ^^

1 comment:

  1. Are so cool this tshirts, I love the disle, dyslec, that one!

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS