The Many Faces Of Me

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Several weeks ago I posted about my brother buying a new SLR Camera (which I can gladly borrow so I don't need to buy it myself ^o^). Well, he's been actively photographing everything ever since. He also has design skills so he's been taking pictures and then editing them by adding some backgrounds, etc. He did some of my pictures and here are the results:






He gave me this last picture, complete with a dark wooden frame as a Birthday gift for me last month. I like it, I feel like an eastern princess lady in the desert ^o^

He also did a project where he edited my pictures into a theme of 4 elements villain princess or some sort. The 4 elements are : Green/Plants, Fire, Water and Earth. I thought the "green/plants" should have been "air" as the 4 elements we know but maybe he had something else in mind, I should ask him about it.



I also asked him to take pictures of my Indian bangle set collections, at first I intended to use it in my fashion blog (for the daily outfit posts where I post photos of me and the outfits I wore that day). But I didn't expect it would turns out this beautiful so I felt like it's too nice to be put on my daily outfit posts ^o^ He sure got some talents (and lots of patience because as a PhotoShop users myself I know for sure that editing photos with a designing tools such as PhotoShop DOES need a lot of patience and time cos it's not that easy).



I say he got what it takes and this compliment is NOT because he's my brother but I honestly think that his photos are really worth mentioning.
All photos are copyrighted by Erik Wibowo Photography. He sells some of his finished photos and I think he also take photography orders. Check out his portfolio here: http://erikwibowo.carbonmade.com




13 comments:

Joby said...

Your brother has an keen eye and knows exactly how to turn a photograph into a work of Art, I love your birthday present, I imagine you are so proud of him.

marb said...

lovely pix!esp the one with the red scarf!what a great photographer you have!

adamantixx said...

he's obviously a talented photographer but it does help having such a pretty model!
i love the pic with the red scarf, you look so exotic and seductive!

TigerLily said...

Thanks you guys! You all rocks! ^___^

ZACL said...

I use the same photo-editing programme, but not with the same expertise as your brother. I do lots of clever-ish things I have accidentally learned over time. I have yet to master layers. For some reason I find them impenetrable.

The work of an artist always stands out, and your brother certainly has an artist's eye. They are lovely pictures.

Deb K said...

Beautiful Pictures~I agree your brother is very talented!!

pish said...

Oh my! You are freakin' gorgeous and your brother is extremely talented!!! I agree with others - the red scarf photo is very beautiful. The 4 Elements is absolutely STUNNING! Does he make these to sell?? I would seriously think of buying that. It is drop-dead wonderful. Wow!

Renee said...

Those pics are beautiful, especially the 4 Elements. I am going to look at his portfolio now :)

Valerie said...

The "4 elements" pictures of you are stunning! Great ideas on his part--

valhoff 3 at yahoo dot com

carmen said...

Those are gorgeous photos--and look SO professional. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a SLR camera!

annalene said...

lovely pictures! they look great even in the thumbnails, but the englarged photos are just beautiful.. i love how clean the crisp the colors are, very nice! i really like that 2nd picture of you :)

Salad for Breakfast said...

wow your brother has amazing talent! i love the the 4 elements series. it looks amazing!

saladforbreakfast AT gmail DOT com

Grad School Mommy said...

You're definitely not alone in thinking your brother is fabulous. He's got a great eye for composition and color. Beautiful shots -- and you look simply stunning. Put your modesty aside and post these all over your home. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS