Non-Fashion Thingy

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Usually I'm craving for Fashion items in monthly basis ^o^ But this month I'm craving for something else other than fashion-related items, it's all about "Non-Fashion Thingy" ^o^.

I love seeing cute designs or even unusual details and designs in everyday items such as household items, etc. If I had my own house I would definitely buy those cute and un-ordinary items, my guests would be so proud -lol-

Well, below are several of my wish lists.
I have collected these pics in my desktop for a couple of months now. I have this habit of downloading any pics I found and love every time I browse the internet and save it in my desktop, but now that my desktop is full I decided to throw in some of these items in my blog instead. So, here are some of them :

Cute Clip-on earrings for my I-Pod.


Go Green Grocery Bag



Jewel-shaped ice cube tray


Paper towel


Catfeinated Coffee Mug


Nail-shaped Party Food Picks for small cakes and food


Russian Doll Sewing Kit


Tree branch shaped plant watering can.



Aren't they lovely?
Well now, which one do you like?

^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS