Mustard Marvin

Monday, July 27, 2009


What is this, you asked? Well, this green head thing is called "Mustard Marvin" and it is actually a Mustard Container! Yes, it's a bit awesome, isn't it? No matter how gross it looks I'll bet the kids would loovee it!

Anyway, you can win this "Mustard Marvin" along with "Ketchup Charlie" (another monster head in yellow that squeeze red ketchup from his nostrils) at this site (click).
I must say that this is fantastic, though. Because I love crazy unique things like this, especially on household items! ^o^

Well, good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS