Check out KLM -- Fill a Plane

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey You !

Pack your bags, we're flying to Europe!
Guess what?
I've just joined this amazing KLM competition called Fill a Plane, with incredible prizes up for grabs!

How?
First of all, join my plane by clicking the link below.
Then, help me make our plane the winning plane by inviting your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors and anybody else you can think of.
The more people we can persuade to join our plane, the greater the chance we have of winning incredible prizes for everyone on board, including
round-trip tickets to Amsterdam. Just imagine the possibilities...
Let's team up and win this!


Cheers,
TIGERLILY


I want you to take a look at this link : KLM - Fill a Plane - Promote your plane


^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS