CHARICE !

Tuesday, November 18, 2008


I was watching OPRAH the other day and that's when i fell in love with a voice so clear like an angel's it made me almost cry just to hear her sing. That was a young girl's voice, a 16 yrs old Philipino girl named CHARICE PEMPENGCO, formerly known as The Remarkable Charice (or so i thought that what she is).

If i'm not mistaken, her story was like this: She was first found on YouTube and then Oprah (who were looking for talented kids for her talkshow theme) was so mesmerized by Charice's voice and story it made her made some calls (to DAVID FOSTER) and tell him about Charice. After that it was like a dream came true for Charice. David Foster loved her voice so much which made him took Charice and made her the next Extravagant singer. She got invited to be a guest star in the Oprah Show (and sang Titanic's ost "My Heart Will Go On" with David Foster on the piano - and that's what made me fall in love with her voice, i never heard a vocalist with a voice so dreamily beautiful yet so powerful and clear it touched my heart and made my eyes glued on to the screen, i personally think that her voice is far more beautiful than any other female vocalist in this era - alright, maybe i exaggerate a bit but truly, nobody ever sang and pulled all my concentration towards her/him like Charice did to me, seriously...you should watch the one where she sang on Oprah!).

Anyway, David invited her to sing with him in his new show and debuted her and performed with her everywhere in many big cities in America. Charice's famous songs were "I have nothing" and "I will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston. Charice made it clear that she CAN SING! She even awed other famous musicians such as Michael Bubble, Josh Groban, Alicia Keys and Andrea Bocelli. She even sang with Andrea Bocelli himself! in Italy!

The height of her dreams was to sing with Celine Dion. She idolized Celine since she was 4 yrs old and she always dream if she could ever sing with Celine Dion. And we know what Oprah would do, Oprah loves to make other people's dreams come true so that what she did to Charice. She made her sing with Celine Dion in one of her concert in New York! So unbelievable! You should watch the videos, you can find it on YouTube, just search "Charice and Celine Dion".

Now Charice is an International Singing Sensation. She has launched her album in the United States and I have filled my I-pod with her voices ^_____^

I Love Charice!
Here's a link if you wanna know more about Charice: http://www.charicepempengco.com/




If a Philipino can do it, then why not Indonesians?
"Cia Yo" for Indonesian young talented artists!


^__^

1 comment:

  1. she first appeared on Ellen DeGeneres shows followed by Oprah.
    She deserve what she have now.
    i love her.

    ReplyDelete

I always love comments, that means we're "interacting" ^o^
Thank you for the comment and I'll return the favors by checking out and comment back on your blog ^o^

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS